Friday, January 03, 2020

Koisuru Asteroid - Episode 1 - Ao Reads Phone


Ao feels anxious trying to choose the right words to match Mira's breezy texting tone.



Mira is the impulsive type and she lets her emotions show quickly and easily. Her friend Suzu would rather see her smiling than moping.


The show is about the earth sciences club after the geology and astronomy clubs merged, but as Suzu shows, it's really about "stargayzing." (Thanks to OG-Man for that portmanteau.) It's cute girls doing cute astronomy and geology things with a heavy dollop of yuri on top. I left my astronomy hobby behind when I studied astrophysics in college, but I still have the memories of buying seasonal star charts, cleaning my telescope's eye pieces and lenses, and making sure the pointy ends of my tripod stuck all the way into the ground. This will be a very nostalgic feeling slice of life, school club anime for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.