Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Nanatsu no Taizai - Fundo no Shinpan - Episode 18 - Escanor Demon King Exchange Blows

Escanor showed the Demon King the power of The One: the peak of his power at noon.

The skies are dark, but that doesn't matter to Escanor's Grace of Sunshine. For one minute, Escanor's strength has no equal on earth. The Demon King wanted to test that. Escanor gave him what he wanted. Praise the Sun!

In flashbacks, Escanor recalled how he came to the Seven Deadly Sins, fell in love with Merlin because she resembled a kind woman who saved his life, and learned to use his strange power that made him so arrogant. It was mainly an excuse to give us plenty of Merlin fanservice.

Escanor's minute passed, and the Demon King withstood his onslaught. The Demon King thought he won, but then Escanor began to burn brighter and hotter than before. The Grace of Sunshine had already shortened his life, but Escanor found a way to burn through the remainder of his life power to defeat the Demon King. Will Escanor survive his moment of sacrifice?

1 comment:

  1. one of the best Gods and can easily be the god king of the sun with his warm heart and his burning sacrifice , he torched my heart feelings ablaze.... every Fire user had a warm heart (Ace , Rengoku , Itachi ,Kurama, Escanor) RIP Heroes crying will not bring u back , to honor your deeds I live my days remembering your advices and take you an example for sacrificing my time, power, and self for the ones I love ... every time I feel knocked out in life I face the ones I Love and Fuel my soul with their love to fight for them till my body is no more and that's my Duty in honor of you all

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.