Thursday, April 27, 2017

Anime Watch List Spring 2017 - Hits, Misses, and Hit or Miss - Week 3


After the third week, I've decided on what I'll be watching this anime season.


Hits.

A hit is a show that I will actually watch all the way through without skipping, fast forwarding, or muting. Not only that, I'll look forward to watching it every week too!


This show, like the other one I decided to keep, has a story it wants to tell, and it's going to take it's time telling it. The main characters are likeable and the girls are nice to look at. Good enough for me! Read Re: Creators posts.


This show has done enough world building and now that the titular character is wearing her official outfit it's time to let the developed characters loose on the narrative arc for the season. Read Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.