Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Finds from the Grind - ToC Circuit Record

ToC Circuit Record


Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRide

More GPS fun. My manual ride time turned out to be 56:09, instead of the 56:52 my device recorded, which makes this run a thrashing of last week's previous record. This is over a minute faster than my 2010 record, and that was set in September, whereas this is only June. Interestingly enough, the total elevation gain for this route is only 773 feet, but my previous records from my altimeter put it at about 100 feet higher. About the only place my barometric sensor and the GPS tracker agree is the max altitude: always perfect agreement. Just don't ask the little cycle computer to add up the elevation gain properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.