Wednesday, July 03, 2013

It's official: SchmoBike 2013 beats SchmoBike 2010 in all benchmarks.

The Six Million Dollar Man may have been rebuilt better, stronger, faster, but SchmoBike 2013 is lighter, stronger, faster than SchmoBike 2010. My last speed record from 2010, which was aided by a pace line of motorcycle cops, was 46 seconds faster than my personal best of this year so far. Thanks to some young guy with shaved legs, whose wheel I was able to jump on for 3 miles, I beat that personal best by 56 seconds, and the old 2010 by 10 seconds. I wasn't feeling that great, but my pace was already on form to set a new record for the year. Then that young man passed me on my last lap, and wasn't going that much faster than me, so I decided to see how long I could suck on his wheel. Long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.