Saturday, June 22, 2013

Oh, I guess that's the earliest I've ever arrived at Starberry Farms.

Two weeks ago, I tried to stop at my favorite fruit stand in San Dimas, Starberry Farms, but they were closed. Their front entrance was covered by a big piece of plywood. Even the little prairie schooner they have outside was missing its canvas covering. I got there a little after 9 AM.

I was worried they had gone out of business, but a little bit of country music started coming out of the external speakers they have placed under the eaves. Someone was inside, but I couldn't wait around until they opened, whenever that was.

According to their website, they open at 10 AM. In fact, the last picture I uploaded to flickr was taken right outside Starberry Farms. That was taken at 10:10 on 10/10/10. I must have been their first customer of the day. That's comforting to know. But why I was I showing up an hour later back then compared to 2 weeks ago? Did I really start out so late? Seems weird that I would, since I'm such a creature of habit when it comes to my weekend rides. Well, maybe I did things differently back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.