Saturday, August 30, 2008

Missed Helmety Photo Op

I've posted a couple of pictures related to the Cool Breeze Century, where I rode the metric century (62 miles, but the route was only 58). Usually at these large organized rides, there's an official photographer, and his/her position will be marked on the route with a warning sign. Well, I say "usually," because we didn't get our warning sign, so I didn't even know when my picture was taken. And, also unfortunately, at the place where the photog was, some other dude carrying a camera crossed the road right in front of my little paceline, so we were concerned about that guy, who was on the other side of the road than the designated picture taker. Great. All five seconds of this happy exchange can be seen in the pictures below.

Going,going,gone!

I'm the dude in the green jersey in the middle, and you can see the random dude we latched on to pointing out the road hazard. My bike buddy Micah is right behind me. So, no awesome bike pose for me. Wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.