Friday, December 14, 2007

Helmety Roadrunner

Remember watching the Roadrunner cartoons and hoping that Wile E. Coyote, just once, wouldn't get run over by one of his devices, wouldn't fall off a cliff, wouldn't have a boulder squash him, so that he could get that pesky flightless bird? Well, relive that anticipation, Helmety Goodness style!



Bonus video: I was able to host my own file of the Mac vs. PC commercial, Halo Edition, so check it out here. Looks like Macolyte purists don't even want to consider their computers running Windows.

5 comments:

  1. bummer. i can't see the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor Mac users...

    Go here to get the Mac plugin for the DivX web player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see it either --- and I'm on a glorificus PC. Will the same plugin work for moi?

    Sorry I haven't been commenting much . . . I've been s-wam-ped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen:

    Here's the link for the PC version of the plug-in.

    Hmm, I wonder if I should make these links permanent on the sidebar since all my own video links are in DivX...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, jophus. i can't see it on pc, either.

    (jophus. heh. it's what my one friend's 3 year old used to call our other friend joseph.)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.