Friday, May 19, 2017

Finds from the Grind - That Dam Ride Again


Scenes from my ride to the Santa Fe Dam on April 8th. The week before, I did this dam loop clockwise, so of course the next week I did it counter-clockwise. It had just stopped raining, which worried me on the packed dirt track, but there were no problems there.

Fun things I noticed on the course - the local gas station is down to one working public landline; I wave to everyone, even dudes just sitting on the curb; that ramp up the dam is still no fun; teaching kids to ride a bike is a good idea, but maybe teaching them on a bike trail is a not so good one; the Bradbury city hall is on a hill, so deliveries there can be problematic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.