Friday, July 08, 2016

Omake Gif Anime - Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - Episode 1 - Mizuki Shakes Subaru


Mizuki is going to shake Subaru's feelings for "2D Waifu for Laifu" right out of him.





The OP credits definitely let you know that This Art Club Has a Problem!



Subaru's 17th Waifu looks like a keeper to me. I'd watch this Magical Girl Magical Ribbon show...




Ah, the moe knee pose. Complete with off-axis pantsu shot.



Mizuki is going to be the source of some great dere-dere reactions.



It's only the first episode, so we don't know what happened during their first year in the Art Club for Mizuki to develop such strong feelings for Subaru the 2D-kun.



Mizuki can be pretty cute when she tries. And I'd just like to say that my compositing software prefers clouds to cute anime girls, forcing me to ghetto stitch part of this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.