Friday, July 01, 2016

Finds from the Grind - Angeles Crest Hwy Descent From Above Clear Creek



This descent of Angeles Crest Hwy starts about two miles up from Clear Creek. This is the companion post to the climb of this road. The number of turnouts made this descent very relaxing with all the traffic coming from behind. It was easy to dip onto the lip of one to make space for faster vehicles to pass me. California just repaved most of the road last year too, so it feels great. It still didn't let me go that fast. The speed limit on most of the sections is either 40 or 45 mph. According to my stats, I was only able to get up to 37 mph. My ego held firm, though. No cyclists passed me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.