Thursday, June 26, 2014

Omake Gif Anime - Seitokai Yakuindomo S2 - Episode 11 - Big Wiener

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2 - Episode 11 - Big Wiener

 photo OmakeGifAnime-SeitokaiYakuindomoS2-Episode11-BigWeiner_zpsfaab0898.gif

Aria is enjoying her big wiener. And so is her maid...


Oh, there's a few more funny bits than that from this episode.


 photo OmakeGifAnime-SeitokaiYakuindomoS2-Episode11-Scoop_zpsdf0713a6.gif

The newspaper editor got a big scoop! I hope it's all true! At the very least it will be sensational.


 photo OmakeGifAnime-SeitokaiYakuindomoS2-Episode11-GoodJobRight_zps0dbfc711.gif

Uoomi says, "Good job! Right?"


 photo OmakeGifAnime-SeitokaiYakuindomoS2-Episode11-PhoneText_zps49b24e88.gif

I got a text while I was writing a text! What do I do? What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.