Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Blog Sprinkle

Just an update here for the lack of blog posts: still geeking out. Between cycling, Sam & Max, reading Star Wars novels, and the new anime season, I'm not spending that much time reading the news. I did catch up with BSG (see, now I can say that without pausing) right before the season premiere. Mind you, I had to watch the last three episodes of last season on the day of, and made it with a half hour to spare, but it was fresh, FRESH I tell you, in my mind. The anime stuff should clear my hobby schedule by the end of the week, because by then I will have sampled the new stuff, and found the three or four shows I'll actually watch. Unless there are so many good shows, that I'll have to watch them all... nah, that couldn't possibly happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.