Monday, March 24, 2008

Media Geek Out

Blogging weather report: expect light blog showers today and tomorrow, with chances of blog delays decreasing over the next five days. This poor nerd is re-establishing his geek cred by catching up on all the Battlestar Gallactica episodes, in time for the new episodes beginning this April. Hopefully, by the time I'm caught up, I won't have to run BSG through my mental list of dirty acronyms before realizing the conversation has turned to the happenings of a sci-fi series (BSG? Isn't that the unrefined form of MSG?) Also, many anime series ended their runs this weekend (must be nice not to have to pay actors and production crew, so a show can end after 12 weeks), so, there is a lot of animated ground to cover. I'm sure my fingers will be itching to type something very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.