Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Animal Magnetism

Whenever I visit one of my friends after a ride, his dog Mia, a little shiba inu, will go through three stages of greeting me. First will be the bashful sniffing and hand-licking. Second, she will totally forget she just met me, and treat me like a burglar. Seriously. There's lots of barking, running out of the room, barking over there, running back into the room, stopping three feet away from me, and barking again. Finally, comes stage three: leg-licking. Not kidding. She loves the taste of sweaty legs. I'm okay with that, since dogs' tongues are cleaner than people's anyway, but then she finds the motherlode, the back of the knee. I'm not usually a ticklish person, but there's only so much a man can take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.