Friday, November 02, 2007

Crazy Blog Money

Some milestones for this week around my little corner of the blogosphere: I hit 15,000 unique visits, and I made my first dollar in ad clicks. Thanks for nothing, you non-click-happy readers. A whole dollar off 10 clicks. Just 99 dollars to go before Google will even cut me a check. Pfft.

Update: Thanks to Sven's clickage, I now have a total of $3.18. I can afford a cup of coffee at a fine retail concern. Yippee... Seriously, though, dear readers, thank you for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mr. Schmoe! And I clicked every one of those damn ads this time....

    Sven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you Sven!

    Now I know how Google has made all that money recently: all the people who've made less than a hundred bucks whom they haven't paid yet. It's like a bank using your savings account money for loans and investments, but at least they give you interest, supposedly...

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.