Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You Are Not Going Blind...

...nor did you just lose all the green wavelength sensitivity in your cones. Something I've been meaning to do since last year was change the background pattern to something "not brown." Ever since I found out that Glenn Greenwald's (or is that Rick Ellensburg's?) blog is the exact same template as mine, I've been tweaking the layout a bit. I finally found a blue background that I like which contrasts well with the parchment pattern for the blog body. If you have strong feelings for the original, or wish to suggest a different pattern and color scheme, feel free to make suggestions. I probably won't listen, but if it's a good idea, I might just thank you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.