Friday, April 27, 2007

"And Now, You Can Fly!"

You know how near the end of a show's season, they bring back old characters to blow your mind, and introduce stuff you didn't expect, just so you can look forward to the new season? Yeah, I don't know why I got that feeling watching the lastest Red vs. Blue episode. All of a sudden I was reminded of the feeling I got watching every single episode of Alias. And no, that was another feeling I got just from watching Jennifer Garner. Totally not related to the feeling connecting this Red vs. Blue episode and Alias. Oh, but at least Sarge gets to have his very own Patton moment. But where did he get that flag?



"Tu español es muy horrible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.