Saturday, September 02, 2006

Post Plugging Saturday

I'm going to do one thing that I never do and one thing that I always do for today's post. First, I will link to a previous post. Yay! Look at my previous brilliance and weep. Or not. Second, I will link to a story in the Los Angeles Times. I swear, this will be the last time I do that. Okay, what am I talking about? On Thursday, I wrote about this stupid Global Warming bill that our Republican governor has promised to sign. I wrote that the consequences of this act will drive businesses out of California and increase energy bills for consumers. An LA Times reporter wrote a story that agrees with me, until the halfway mark before devolving into a discussion on alternative energy sources and presenting, without any proof, that California's average temperature will increase 7 - 10 degrees by 2070. Hey, it's the Los Angeles Times, what do you expect? Just read all the stuff up to the market-based emissions trading. After that part, the rest of the story got hijacked by some froth-mouthed global warmenizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.