Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Why You Should Get Drunk Tonight

Far be it from me to tell people not to drink, but over at Modern Drunkard Magazine they've got an article listing the top 40 reasons to get drunk TONIGHT.  Here's a few of my favorites:

  • 15. Your friends can’t have a good time without you.
  • 16. Your friends might have a good time without you.
  • 31.  You did your goddamn monkey dance for the Man and now you get your monkey treat.
  • 38. When your coworkers ask “What did you get up to last night?” you can smile all cool like and say “Maaaaaan, you don’t wanna know,” instead of chirping “I alphabetized my DVD collection and found out I have two copies of The Truth About Cats and Dogs! Two!”

Read the whole thing.

(via Gorillamask)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.