Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tour Tidbit du Jour July 18, 2006

The big news for today is Floyd Landis back in yellow, presumably not "loaning" it to anyone else until the final time trial.  The stage into l'Alpe d'Huez is always exciting, today moreso because because two team mates who are not known for their climbing abilities paced the eventual winner, Frank Schleck, into great position.  Seriously, what are Dave Zabriskie and Jens Voigt doing in a breakaway up l' Alpe d'Huez?  It actually helps me out because it sets up a great leadout for the German Quote Machine's own doping controls:

And all I do is train very hard, I know what I'm doing, and my wife Steffi would knock my head off if I did that kind of shit.  [...] My wife is worried every day when she brings the kids to school, that somebody is going to say something dumb to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.