Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Giro Jot del Giorno - 5/14/2014

It took 4 stages before an Italian won a stage in the Giro, but Diego Ullissi of Lampre-Merida won on stage 5 in Viggiano. Meanwhile, Australian Michael Matthews, of Orica-GreenEdge still holds the pink jersey, giving him another day to ride his nicely detailed Giro-themed Scott bike.

Giro Bike photo 20144485_228559_001_670_zpsba45a4ce.jpg
Michael Matthews has a special pink Scott for his stint in the maglia rosa | Photo: © Tim de Waele/TDW Sport | Read more at cyclingnews

5 comments:

  1. Liking the jots, wouldn't mind if you made them a little more detailed/longer actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to keep them really short, because there's so much cycling coverage out there during this time, I like to put out something that grabbed my attention from all the sea of words and pictures. This is similar to what I've done with my Tour Tidbit du Jour feature.

      Delete
  2. I understand; anything you'd feel like recommending to a cycling life form from another planet? something not too long but covering the essentials maybe? so I can pretend to be an earthling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like these daily news bits from cyclingnews. Lots of really interesting things that add a sense of culture and just following the Giro from a spectator's view.

      Delete
  3. Thanks I'll keep an eye on it

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.