Monday, April 16, 2007

Help! My Toilet Caught on Fire!

It's not an exclamation one would imagine hearing in America, but in high-tech Japan, where squatological practices are a bit different, a toilet manufacturer is offering free repairs on certain models after the electronics caused smoking and fires. Electronics in toilets and bidets? Why yes, if you like heated seats, air purifiers, chimes (!), and blow-dryers. After dealing with Japanese public toilets, I'm not surprised people want to take a little extra time in their own homes.


Howdy-ho! I'm Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo!
Uh, yes... that is what you think it is...

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to send you a link to this story. I knew you would go for it : )

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.