Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Episode 1 - Yoshino Goddamn

Yoshino learned about her arranged marriage to a Tokyo yakuza heir from the newspaper. Old man, why?

I have a simple rule for my blog: I will always include a movie clip of an anime girl saying, "Goddamn!" in a post. Yoshino, an Osaka yakuza princess, hated how her granddad arranged a marriage with a Tokyo gang leader's grandson.

The opening credits show Yoshino getting along with Kirishima and how the anime (title literally means "I want someone else in my next life.") shows fanservice for guys and girls.

The end credits feature the love triangle between Yoshino, Kirishima, and Toriashi (Yoshino's childhood friend). If only we had Yoshino's side boob in every episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.