Friday, January 06, 2017

Omake Gif Anime - Masamune-kun no Revenge - Episode 1 - Koujuuro Bites Donut


Masamune-kun's best friend is a boy trap. Wow, I've never seen this anime convention before!



This comedy may be fully conventional, but at least there will be few characters I'll be looking forward to see. Busty smoking maid? You know that signals "maturity."


First Thoughts.

I thought the hook about a former fatty plotting love revenge on the little girl who cruelly rejected him might provide something extra to write about in a romantic comedy with harem highlights, but nah. Too many clichés spoil the interesting bits. Loli mom, overeating younger sister, main heroine also has to overeat and there was already a rescue event. The main love interest is also a pettanko with a bad attitude who wears pantyhose. 3 strikes and out for me. Like I say, I'll keep watching for the other "interesting" characters. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.