Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer 2016 Anime Preview Notes


It's that time of the year again where we transition from one season to the next. It's no different for Anime coverage. Here's my very preliminary notes on the Summer 2016 Anime Watch List. If it's on here, that means I plan on watching, at the very least, the first episode. If it's not on here, I didn't even bother.


Meh.

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan - Two episodes. Two strikes against it: 1) I didn't realize it was a short. 2) No coherent plot, it's just a string of gags. They're funny gags, but I like some context to go with my gags.

Ange Vierge - One episode. This is a Strike Witches clone based on a card game and the only selling point is that the blu-rays should be uncensored, but the broadcast is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.