Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Preview Gif Anime - Kyoukai no Kanata - Episode 1

Kyoukai no Kanata - Episode 1


Ooh, ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I'm not just a clumsy girl with loose fitting glasses who can swing a sword made out of my own blood!


I'm just going to translate the title as Beyond the Boundary, since the actual meaning is even more vague than that. This anime, done by the same production house as K-ON and last season's Free!, tells the story of spiritual warrior clans, their territories, and the monsters they fight against. I've already decided to watch it, but I don't know if I'll blog about it. I'm limiting myself to only 7 this season, and 2 spots have already been taken with Monogatari and Naruto. We'll see if it makes the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.