Friday, April 26, 2013

Having a bee in your bonnet is stressful.

Literally. As I passed a flowering bush near the Huntington Library this morning, a bee got snagged in one of the air holes in my helmet. I felt her crawling around for a little bit before she stopped, and that's when I got nervous. Was she hanging out? Looking for a good piece of skin to sting? Already gone?

Well, she wasn't gone, because I saw her jump out in front of me about a half mile later, keeping up with my pace for a short while before the wind took her away.

Also, San Marino needs to put their road works schedule on turbo, because the pavement all round the Huntington is chewed up, cracked, potholed, and dangerous. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.