Friday, September 12, 2008

Helmety Veto

It's often been said that the vice president of the United States of America has only two jobs: breaking a tie vote in the Senate, and to inquire on the health of the president. So really, that one vote can be really important, especially for a lone senator, and even more especially when that vote counts to override a presidential veto. However, veto power in Halo 3 is based on simple majority voting, but is no less important, particularly when you have to stop the mad, power-hungry demands of an ultra specific custom game.



"He hasn't said anything in a while; I don't think he's there."

2 comments:

  1. Jophus (I'm sorry. I think I will always have to call you that now. Does it bug you?)

    At any rate, why does the helmety goodness come up as a big blank on my screen? And don't tell me it's because I'm on a Mac. I'm not. I'm on my work computer. Do I need to download something special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ottava!

    You can call me anything, but just don't call me "Shirley." Heh.

    You need to download a plugin for your computer. Down on the sidebar, under "Links," you'll see a link for the DivX plugin for Mac or Windows. You may need administrator rights for your PC to install it, depending on how much of a stickler your IT dudes are. The Helmety videos are actually hosted on El Presidente Sinner's fat honking site, for which I am always grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.