Friday, February 16, 2007

Gadget A Go Go

Here at Helmety Goodness Fridays, we like to inform, as well as entertain. I'm sure most of you, especially the ones that are actually reading this blog, have a closet full of outdated, broken, or useless electronic gadgets. I myself just ran across my old tape recorder FM AM radio Walkman. Wow, huh? Playing radio on your Walkman? Well, the guys from Red vs. Blue offer us news from the future. Not really any solutions, but at least I can look forward to playing mp48s on my wristwatch/pedometer/time machine.



"I have a lot of moistness that I need to dismoisten!"

2 comments:

  1. Dude - heh.
    "That's just vaporware and you know it."

    Actually, I know quite a bit about installing vaporware...just don't ask me to support it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude:

    The best "tada" moment I've ever seen. Still has me chuckling.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.