Monday, October 16, 2006

New Hardware!

Wires? We don't need no steenking wires! I finally got my wireless USB mouse today. I had to order one up since I found out those cute little laptop mouses don't last very long when you play a click-intensive RPG. Also, my right hand was going to get turned into a claw just using the glide pad, and the hand hasn't been the same since I got the 5 little screws put into one of the bones. So, full-size mouse, here I come! I debated going Bluetooth since my Wi-Fi card can handle it, but decided that radio frequency battery powered solution was still way cheaper. One other cool thing: side-ways scrolling! Also, gotta have the color-coordination thing going on.

1 comment:

  1. Otta:

    Thanks! The hand does have full mobility, but I've never been able to crack my knuckles like I used to.

    Go here to see a picture of the surgical scar. Careful though, the post is about my favorite crashes.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.