Monday, October 30, 2006

Hansen's, How Could You?

Graphic courtesy of AP
So, I was reading this story on energy drinks. Of course, if caffeine is involved, I'll take a quick look. Nothing surprising in the article: kids are being targeted, it's not really healthy, bad habits could could start along with being prone to addictive behavior. Big deal. But, the graphic to the left caught my eye. Monster is made by Hansen's. You know Hansen's Soda, that healthy stuff with no artificial anything in it. Yeah, they're corrupting youth with green, disgusting, caffeine soaked, carboloaded swill. Wow. I had no idea. Shame on you Hansen's, for making a buck off green-teethed teenagers. I'll still buy your strawberry soda, but I won't enjoy it as much. Hmm, how is Cactus Cooler doing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.