Monday, August 07, 2006

These Aren't the Clones You're Looking For

Look, I have to explain, I do not spend hours on YouTube looking for funny dialog coming out of faceless helmets.  The searches just pop up right there on my screen as I look for something else.  My inner geek is not an outer geek!  Well, now that's out of the way, looky looky!  In the tradition of Red vs Blue, a new group of guys has begun "filming" their new project, using the Star Wars Battlefront II game engine.  Below is their trailer:

 


"Running - running - running - running!"

 

The studio is in the middle of sound editing, and claim they are only a week away from releasing the first episode.  Check back with me in a week, and we'll see what's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.