Sunday, July 09, 2006

Updates for July 9, 2006

Hey All!

If you've been checking this space for any changes, sorry about the delay.  I've been traveling all week, and, unlike most of my geeky breed, I can go without being online for a week, a month, whatever.  Did I do anything interesting?  Well... I'm sure the slogan "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas," will apply to me.  My brother, I hope, will never talk.

 

Image What?  I never promised anything!  And why do I always get the ones with accents and you get the drunk ones?  What's up with that?

 

Uh... Anyway, I'm back from my little trip, but there will be some more traveling scheduled for later this month.  You guys will just have to bear with me and my absences.

Oh, if you see a lot of redundant coverage of the Tour de France here, just grit your teeth and wade through it.  I am suffering from Tourmania and seeking treatment.  I do believe there is an ointment, I just don't know where you're supposed to rub it yet.  I have an idea, but I don't want to admit it.

Tour Quote of the Day - Jens Voigt: "What da hell were you tinking?  Why take blood here and put blood dere?  What da hell is dat?  It's only biking!  Now all the faces of our sport are gone.  Look, I've got four kids, and you tink I'm going to let dem get into cycling?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.