Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Why Am I Not Surprised About West Virginia

Here's a link on the web I found today as I was doing my general search on the state of health in America:

Oral Health by State

Not until the 10th position is there a non-southern state.  Sometimes stereotypes are just generalizations.

 

Here's another link that I think I may be contributing to:

Bikely - Discover and Share Your Favorite Bicycle Routes

They're still pretty new, so I think I'll be doing more sharing than discovering in Southern California.

 

I just saw this and I know my brother will want one.  Hmm, hmm, control!  Control!  You must learn control!  Check out the rest of ThinkGeek for gift ideas for that special geek in your life.  I just found all the stuff that I want for Christmas.  Ah, the sacred icon of the beloved caffeine molecule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.