Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back to Normal...

...Whatever that means. I'm guessing I missed a lot of interesting tech, science, and odd news over the last few days, so instead of trying to catch up, I'll start fresh tomorrow. Also, I owe you guys a Helmety Goodness contribution, so look out for two posts this week. Now, I understand there are some interesting games happening in this "foot-ball" sport of ours. I'm going to do some "field research." Thank you all, again, for the kind words, thoughts, prayers, and condolences during this brief break.

2 comments:

  1. Dude - I have a monk here in my household doing the same "research" as you, since he hasn't seen an American Football contest live on television in 7 years.

    He finds it "interesting".

    Peace from Pet and Br. Placid

    P.S. Chris says hi, and John says, call him. Plus, Br. Placid has talked on the phone (my phone) more in the last couple days than he has in 7 years. It's worth it.

    Peace, again.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.