Sunday, December 17, 2017

Finds from the Grind - Short Descents and Back Lots


I took a rolling loop on some river trails to include the back lots of Burbank on 8/19/2017.

This ride was supposed to be my bi-weekly flat course, which it relatively was as about half the course was on the Arroyo Seco and the LA River, but living in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains means there's going to be climbing at some point. Thankfully, each climb has its reward - the descent!

In addition to making my yearly pilgrimage to the home of the Warner siblings from the Animaniacs, I had fun taking the short descents of El Molino, Griffith Park toward Train Town, and Lida, which I take at least once a week anyway.

Here's some fun pics I took of the Warner Studios Lot with the water tower in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.