Friday, June 22, 2007

Weekly Web Video Fix

According to a new report by a media consulting firm, more than half of Americans watch some kind of online video at least once a week. I definitely fall into the category of young males who watch video off the internet daily. In fact, the televisions shows I "tune in" to watch weekly are downloaded off the internet after the subtitles have been put in. These days, I depend on the internet more for my media pursuits than I do television, radio, or newspapers and magazines. Also, I like to feel like I'm contributing to the web video habit by hosting Helmety Goodness Fridays. So, relax, and enjoy the found weirdness in a virtual world, all set to a kicky 8-bit beat.



"Do you like glitch-glitch-glitch glitches?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.