Monday, March 26, 2007

Mac vs. PC Redux

Every few months, it seems, the Mac vs. PC debate springs up among my circle of friends. Well, people my age and demographic (male, heterosexual, owns several gaming consoles) have this reaction to the Mac. But other people who need to use a Mac for a living come to appreciate the Mac a little bit more (really little). Honestly, if I wanted a disposable appliance, I'd buy a cardboard box with some film in it. But, I think I may have found a Mac that I could really enjoy using:


Thanks to the PC Gremlin!
Via Sooper Sekrit PC Gremlin

4 comments:

  1. I kind of look at Macs as the AOL of the hardware world.

    Which, sincerely irritates the Mac-ers I run into. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pretty funny, dude.

    i know i'm in the wrong company here, but... apple so rules.

    sorry girls (and joe). it's only the enlightened who seem to get that.

    plus, they're prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ottava:

    apple so rules.

    Heh. Yes, but less than 10% of the market...

    They do make pretty paper weights though.

    *hums tunelessly while rolling eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but less than 10% of the market
    but of course, joe. the elite are always the few.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't comment on posts more than 4 years old. They will be deleted.